Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shoppingtips for March

It's so much fun to notice the spring is finally here and easter is also so soon. Now it's time to shop and begin to make cards for the parties in spring.


Here's our shopping tips:


Lene:

I always enjoy when Pion Design
comes with new collections.
This time Pion Design has made this lovely papers:
"Til mor /for Mother"


Henrikke:

I just bought my self a new dies and I love it. This doily is from Cheery Lynn, but for us in Norway you can find it here in Bikuben. The name of this one is: English Doily. 


Åsa:

Well, I couldn´t resist Tim Holtz Distress Markers.
I´ve ordered mine at Scrap-Perra.


Eva

RoxStamps has released some really nice ticket stamps:






Unfortunately these are just in swedish, but there is also one blank ticket which is nice if you want to write your own sentiment:
The best thing is that there is also a matching die to cut out your tickets with:


All these and a few more you can find at Pysseltagen.



Happy shoppingmoments to you all!

No comments: