Friday, December 2, 2011

Maissi's day of fun: Christmas tags

014


In my day of fun I decided to show you my christmas tags. This year I send them as cards and add them on my homemade gifts. I love to try out new paints and clues so these are made with different techniques.


002


These are the main materials I use in this tag. First I coloured the white tag with  Distress stain Peeled Paint, let it dry and add Distress Stain Picket Fence. After it dryed up I embossed the tag by using the die upside down (deboss). Then I add thick layer of Distress Crackle paint and peeled it off using thick paper. It took some time to dry and then I add Adirondack gold dabber in the edges. The ribbon I coloured with Distress Stain Vintage Photo.


004



These are the main materials I used in the second tag. At first I coloured the white tag with Distress Stain Fired brick and let it dry. When it was dry I add Distress stain Peeled paint and finally Distress Stain Picked Fence. When the tag was dry I stamped with textstamp. Then I stamped on with snowflake stamps and embossed it with Ranger embossing powder. Finally I sprayd the tag with Ranger Perfect Pearl Mist Biscotti, it gives nice golden glitter in to the tag.


007



Here are the main materials for the third tag. This time I used old music paper and ripped it and put some ink to the edges. I clued them in to the tag and put some gold dabber in to the edges. I also stamped snowflakes in to the tag and embossed them with gold emboss powder. The little textpaper is covered with Distress Crackle paint. The final touch is Rangers Perfect Pearl Mist Biscotti.


I wish you all great December days and Christmas spirit in to your hearts!

5 comments:

Henrikke said...

They look amazing Maissi! ;-) Hugs

Puuhis said...

Ihania!

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! These are beautiful! Thanks for the great ideas! I'd like to make some Christmas Package Tags based on your gorgeous tags!

mustakissa said...

Look nice!

Gail said...

these are bwautiful..i love making tags and you have given me so much more inspiration..yfs..loves ya