Friday, October 21, 2011

Shopping tips October 2011

Hello everybody!!
October is almost over and the winter is approaching more and more. It is again time to share some shopping tips and we hope it appeals to you.

There is alot out there, and here is some of it :)

************

Jannhild

A friend of mine told me about this wonderful candy store. It is a candy store for all of us who can't get enough of lace, ribbon, gimp, trims, Jacuard and much more! You will get many many meters of laces in all variants for a low price!

Deb's Lace and Trims is the name of the store.

Here are a few samples, and it's well worth taking a trip to this wonderful candy store!!
 Marianne

For me my card making and paper projects are all about Christmas these days. My shopping tip this time will be the cute Christmas stamps from Bildmålerna. I instantly fell in love with these sweet images.




Malin

Somehow I managed to buy things that i would not normally buy, but I have used them ALOT and really like them! Perfect for cardmaking =)

Mini paper clips from tim Holtz


Mini hanger clips - also Tim Holtz



Maya Roads mini tags



Lene
I found some beautiful embellishments at